Δευτέρα 12 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Some curly hair and the night is all ours

  
I usually don't have the time to take photos with my makeup and clothes before go out, cause i am like the last minute person, even if i have 4 hours to get ready. This time i was ready like 10 minutes before my date and i took some photos. It is a simply make up which i prefer almost every time.  


I don't use too many products in my face. But i love a good black eyeliner and i will be very happy with a simple lip-closs (except when i use red lipstick ) and a very good consiler. 
Always a black shadow for the details.
"Put your perfume and your nicer / mystery smile on your face."
My mom used to say that to me...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)