Πέμπτη 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

The year is ending but life still goes on

I have been around the Internet so many hours of my life, reading, watching, listening...
I saw so many things, beautiful, weird, meaningful, disgusting, bad, funny...
I love photography as a hobby and i love the results that a photo gives you. The pleasure to look a single frame, at some point of your life and remember all over again, all the memories and the feelings you forgot.

The 2011 has come to the end and i saw so many photos but, this photo is my favourite for this year.

This woman's love about the music...
This woman's love about what she do...
This womans love about life...


...and the words have no power to describe the feeling that this photo gave me! Unbelievable and extremely sweet at the same time! Love is all that matters, so do things that you love and care about them and the love will return on you!


❆ 

Have a nice day a lovely New Years Eve and a Happy New Year! ❄ 
The best i hope for everyone!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)