Δευτέρα 30 Ιανουαρίου 2012

All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

Along with my mother's beautiful taste in music, the love for black clothes (we share the same wardrobe) i got this amazing, extremely heavy, metal candle holder which I found by accident. It is an old holder with time marks all over it but what can i do, it was love at first sight. 



You see i have to study for my exams these days and i am avoiding these books so much that i re-organized my wardrobe, my room decorations, actually the hole room is changed! I don't like this memorizing reading at all.. but i do love new things i am just a material girl!


Τhe book  "The art of divination" is about the ancient mostly way of the divination.
It also have some ancient writes, mostly Greeks, and their works about that subject. 


 Here is a cameo (i made it) brooch that i adore, along with my other cameo, i am proud of having them. Like a little child.


When i see anything that is related to cameo i am buying it. I really have to stop it, one day, when i will not have any money.. how barbaric! ( btw ENVY her jacket, - Once upon a time )

[Photos from Tumblr]

6 σχόλια:

  1. Oh my, that candle holder sure looks epic!
    And so does the writing on the book, mhehee, I wish I could read it too >u>.

    And I threw an 11. Questions Challenge at you in my blog. Looking forwards your answers xD.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh thank you :)
    I will find some free time cause i left your blog in a hurry and i didnt comment the posts i want to!!^^

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You share the wardrobe with your mother? No way! Im so jealous! In my family Im the only one who is interested in black clothes, heeavy metak/rock music, or even in vintage/antiques, no one else, except my boyfriend shares my passion lol! I love cameo! Have one, but I would love to have more, the best jewellery ever!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hey and welcome i just saw the comment ^^
      Yeap!!!^^ We share the same clothes, shoes and bags! we are in the same body type and we share the same love for black clothes!
      For that i am gonna say i am jealous i found it extremely rare to have a boyfriend to share with him things you love, especially in clothes, so you are very lucky you found each other!!!!!:D
      I believe it so!! ^^ A classy and elegant jewellery!!i love them and never get bored for some new! especially if there are old-antique cameo!!

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)