Τρίτη 17 Ιανουαρίου 2012

For every path you choose, there is another you must abandon, usually forever.


I always found myself, dressed up very casual, wandering around the city and because i do it alone i have no one to take a photo of me and one of my most beloved things on earth, abandoned old houses.. so this is me in a Sunday's cold morning (?) with this beautiful house behind me.. Its strange even the car is parked up near the house.. its like the people left it in hurry... who knows!! I found it fascinating and it would be even more if i knew the story.. Everything have their stories...




Accessories for the day


[ My girlfriends gift <3 ]


A poem is never finished, only abandoned.
~ Paul Valery


Well i returned home and i had some time before day ends so i enjoy the rest of my last free day before my exams, with a wonderful coffee and a more wonderful company. <3 This is my outfit for the day, below my coat and then i made an easy bun in my hair and add  this blue/purple earing. 

❅ ❅ ❅
I am so glad about the winter is finally here and i enjoy every minute of it! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)