Κυριακή 4 Μαρτίου 2012

Dead memories in my heart

It was a nice - calm week with some beautiful news from my best friend and the results from my exams in uni extremely positive.





I find out that my favorite rock bar will be closed for good and this Saturday was a goodbye party. I dress myself up and went out with friends. We celebrate the fact that a chapter in our life's is gonna be a memory.
I had some free time before so i took some photos with my outfit.





I manage to take only 2 photos of the night.. 



I couldn't be more happy, for the next weeks i am gonna wait for my packages to arrive home safe. After that i have to start my essays for this semester i have so much to do and so little time. Actually this is my everyday routine, i always found myself to worry about the time. I always have so much to do but so little time. Have a great week my friends <3

[Source - Tumblr]

13 σχόλια:

  1. Agapw to kolie :D hehe Great style, love it ^^

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστωωωω!!!^^
      Το οποίο το βρήκα το καημένο παρατημένο κ σκονισμένο σε ένα μαγαζί και να του λείπουν και τα 2 ακριανά κρυσταλάκια! απανθρωπια!!!:Ρ

      Διαγραφή
  2. OMG you are gorgeous! There is something about you that makes you look like angelina jolie. My favorite. haha. you're gorgeous anyway. And congrats on your exam results! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Congratulations! I remember that time in my life, exams and Uni, it was long time ago, but i will never foget that. I hate when places I like are getting cloed, or just stop existing, everything changes, and sometimes that is not a good thing :( I love how you dressed up that night, really nice outfit!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank youu thank you for the comment my dear:D
      well it was a hard semester and its getting harder but i really like it too!!! well it was a nice place for me to hang out with friends and have a good time listening to some good music and as you said it is really not good at all.. but life still goes on!!:)

      Διαγραφή
    2. I wish I was so positive like you are, I usually suffer loads even because of small things that upset me :/

      Διαγραφή
    3. i know! i was like you, sometimes i still got this, got anxious for every little detail in my life and i was "for what?"
      stress is not a friend and try not to make yourself think so much about things around you. calm yourself every time you think you can get upset!! life is too short :D

      Διαγραφή
  4. Such a lovely outfit, black is the best! That necklace is so pretty, and it gives your outfit some instant-glamour! :) I hope you had a great time at the party!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. hello there!!!!:D
      I know i am more of that color! heaven send it to the earth!:P thank you so much! it was a great night! sad and happy at the same time!!:))

      Διαγραφή
  5. RE: I really love those quotes. <3 And thank you so much for that compliment! *blush*

    I think you are very pretty too! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. heyy thank you for the comment at first!
      i only tell the truth :D and i hope you doing great ^^

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)