Σάββατο 26 Μαΐου 2012

And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.


Hello everyone hope you had a great week and a relaxing weekend.
To sum up. Whole week = strange weather. Me = uni library for some hours, coffee with friends and back home for study. Back in time, i had made a lovely purchase from my favourite online shop, where i got some t-shirts, among other things, for the summer weather.





Weather was totally awful, sun all day extremely high temperature and then, the minute i got home, it was like winter again. The smell after the rain its magical. 






When i have my uni study, always i try to find ways to refresh my mind. I sleep, i clean (!) anything that will distract my mind for a while! As a result i found some clothes in my wardrobe, jewellery i thought i somehow lost, dvd and movies i never watched and some games on my laptop. Yes this is one my Favorited Poe games i download, almost two years ago.


Can wait for my exams to end, i have so many plans for this summer. Also, i have to put some extra shelves in my room wall, reorganize my books without actually sleeping with them and put some great things i found!




4 σχόλια:

  1. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. If the sun is boiling my skin i usually dont like to use any of my favorite clothes! I bought some more casual t-shirts!:)
      Oh gosh i dont know at all! I will found this and tell you :D
      You love games too? If you Google Edgar Allan Πoe's games you will found sοοo many, i had play almost every one and trust me there are amazing!!!
      Lord of the Rings? Now that is a great idea :D
      hah ok my dear no, never wrote here the word weird and never explain to me!! i will write you of course and let you know i am from here <3

      Διαγραφή
  2. Ti wraia mplouzitsa!!! <3 Ta pragmata p exeis sto domatio sou einai <333

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστωωω πολύ κουκλα μου <3 Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου αρεσουν ^^

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)