Τετάρτη 12 Ιουνίου 2013

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.




Hello people. How are you?


Me, great!!! 
It's the first time in my life, that May and June passes without me having exams! 
I read only for my pleasure and it feels right! 
Good luck to the rest of you who are dealing with exams!


My room is still "under contraction"
because i still have some spots to cover. But finally i made a decent place for my make up army. Nothing big, just a small corner, that i already love. 


I strongly believe that if you are happy for your own place, 
that happiness can extent into your life. Maybe that sounds weird but, if my room 
for example is beautiful and the way i want it to be, i feel great! 


I also feel great about flowers!
Recently i got the above "gift", evening primrose its name. I put it in an old small metallic vase
i have, with some water, next to my bed.
You don't need anything.The first thing you smell when you wake up and
the last when you fell into Morpheas hands!
Perfect!


The worst thing, seeing them dying so quickly. 
But again, that's their beauty. 


Rainy weather, with ice tea keeping me company.
It's the only way i can drink tea! 

Also, i get some requests from great people on tumblr,
to post things like my make up tutorial, or how my healthy program life goes,
more pictures of my outfits. I thank them for that, i'm always open to suggestions,
i just have to do something with my stupid camera and soon :P
My phone is not a big helper as you can see!!


Oh my, i forgot, i have some more photos from my trip to Constantinople,
this beauty was from there. Purple class, and candles, is a gorgeous way
 to spend the winter nights. Also i have one in red.


Murder on the Orient Express is a work of detective fiction
by Agatha Christie featuring the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot.
My best friend is a huge fan of her so the initiation began!!!!


Take care everyone and live your life to the fullest <3

13 σχόλια:

  1. Agatha Christie, λατρεμένη! Και κάτι άσχετο: προτείνω να τυπώσεις flyers με την τρίτη φωτογραφία σου, να τις μοιράζουμε στο δρόμο, να φτιάχνουμε τη διάθεση του κοσμάκη. Κούκλα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Με την νυχτεριδα-καπελο-ντεκορ? Βρε λες?! Το θεμα ειναι επειδη περιτρυγιριζομαστε και απο δηθεν, μηπως και τρομαξουν!! Και δεν θελω να το εχω και βαρος οτι πηρα τοσο κοσμο στο λαιμο μου :Ρ Σ'ευχαριστω πάντως <3

      Διαγραφή
  2. I totally agree about being happy with your own place and how that affects your life as well. When I'm at home I want to be surrounded by things that make me happy - I want it to be a creative, peaceful, and clean space. I like your makeup area! Interesting about the evening primrose - I used to take evening primrose oil as a supplement - recommended by my doctor for menstrual cramps, to help your skin, and it has other benefits, too. Enjoy your new book!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you dear <3 Hope you are well :)
      Me too! I dont like a messy room at all!! It hurts my eyes! Nature is really wise, so many things to learn from the herbs or the flowers around!

      Διαγραφή
  3. Put the dying flower into a book and it will stay beautiful forever :) I have a small rose in my dracula's copy. It's nice to just turn it open sometimes and find it there, after I've forgotten all about it.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I always thought that the flower will leave a stane?! So , i am completely wrong about it? I never done it and i dont know how it will end up! Maybe i will give it a try, thank you for the idea <3

      Διαγραφή
    2. It shouldn't leave a stain, and if it does - it would be as tiny as a bug, for it's not rotting there, just drying. But just in case I'm wrong - you try that with some less valued book, okay? XD I put mine in any book and as for now I got no damaged books, only once with a very thick flower that broke in the pages and seeped it's own juices out before drying - but that rarely happens, mainly with orchids and other thick-blooming ones. Rose petals are too thin to break

      Διαγραφή
    3. Sorry, that was my - msg2theming - reply, I just didn't switch the users :) (to connect the dots, so to say)

      Διαγραφή
    4. Oh! Now i know that both blogs are yours!! Always glad to read your comments, dont feel sorry at all ^^ There is no such a thing :P I was looking for a book "i dont like" while i read your comment and i found none in my library! I do have a dead flower in a small glass but i will definitely try the book thing!!! :D Thank you!! :)

      Διαγραφή
  4. I have those purple candle things in red! They are gorgeous! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. HI FOLLOW YOU IN TUMBLR, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE VERY PRETTY *-* (sorry for my english, I'm Ecuadorian)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Heeey you <3 Thank you so very much for your comment, always welcome here or in tumblr to send me a message, a hello or anything! You are so sweet and dont worry, your english are great. Greetings to your country from Greece *hugs*

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)