23 November all ready?!
Oh yes people 2014 is coming!! And apparently is coming very fast.
Hello everyone :)
Full moon some days back.
(photos taken from car with my
very professional camera :P)
I dresse myself very casual the other day,
i put some light make up and went for coffee
I found this mirror for only 2€ and the most cute box with tissues!
I also bought some plastic drawers to storage my make up.
I like to use many different products when it comes to make up or face-body care.
These days i am using those Fissan baby products.
Inexpensive drug store goodies are really good for my sensitive skin.
Baby cream with chamomile, 150ml (1+1) and the Baby soap (+ 30% cream)100 gr.
I purchase from online sites some make up goodies.
From asos.com (ok they have the most polite system ever)
when they had the discount in Rimmel products:
1. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
2. Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation
and the rest from a shop in my neighbour:
3. Essence soft and natural long lasting make up (in the wrong for me shade!)
4. Essence soft touch mouse make up 5. Essence forget it concealer
From beautyjoint.com i brought some USA products i cannot find in Greece:
1. Two Jordana long lip Liner Pencil
2. LA Girl Luscious Lip Pallete
3. Wet'n'wild Coverall Cream Foundation
4. Elf Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer (Oil Free)
5. Elf Studio Make up Mist and Set
6. Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner - Shade Black (with little brush)
7. Elf Essential Lipstick - Shade Posh
8. Elf Studio Powder Brush
9. Elf Essential Eye Shadow Brush
1. Three Essence XXXL Shine Lipglosses
2. Inglot Eyeshadow Egoist 9
3. Mineral Cosmetics - Shiny Shadow No 9
4. Korres Lip Butter Wild Rose
5. Essence Smokey eyes brush
And of course some books!!
Those are in my collection for a while.
The first one, an old edition of two stories i was dying to own.
(I have read it online but it will never be the same as when you hold the book).
Inside there is a beautiful introduction about John William Polidori and Lord Byron,
The Vampyre (1819) by John William Polidori, the Fragment of a Novel
(unfinished 1819) by Lord Byron and Le Vampire by Charles Nodier.
Original price was 9€ but i got it for 3€.
The second one La Mort. Essai sur la finitude (1994)
is actually an essay about death by Françoise Dastur.
Original price 7€ i got it for 2€.