Κυριακή 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.


Hello everyone. 
I found some pictures from the beginning of the summer that i forgot to post. 
So, as i always say, better late than ever, here you can see my love 
for Asian (Chinese and Japanese) cuisine 
(with some Greek hinds here and there). Enjoy!!



I read many books during summer and the above is 
The Life and Death of Yukio Mishima (三島 由紀夫) 
by Henry Scott Stokes. Whenever i discover a writer 
i always start by reading about his life. 
And so far so good, but his work is still a bit price-y for me right now. 
I have to wait for some good opportunity.


My lovely lucky bamboo. This picture is tree months old.


This is Greek Midopilafo (Mussels with rice), here & here are some good recipes.


The Tai Sweet Chilli Sause is actually from my trip to Scotland


Chicken fillet with red wine and rice.


Have a wonderful new week!!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Now, I'm not saying anything, but there are really beautiful re-usable chopsticks :) It's a little bit wasteful to use single-use ones, like plastic forks, at home. Keep those for travel and invest in a set of 6 pairs (usually that's how they're packed) chopsticks instead ^^ (not saying you must, just saying... that... well, trees are nice, aren't they? ^^ )
    I wish I could cook... :D I'd probably burn water if I tried...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Of course there are and until i find some reusable chopsticks i will use these. But let me tell you something.. i have this pack from June and i have only used one pair. I wash them and i use them again. They don't smell funny or anything (and i will throw them when they do!). So to me, they are actually reusable! :) Thanks for the advice but i already know how things work...

      Διαγραφή
  2. Πρώτα οι ευχές, μετά οι σιδερόμπαλες:-D Έτσι σε θέλω!
    Επίσης, θέλω να μείνω στην ιστορία ως "ο άνθρωπος που δεν δοκίμασε ποτέ μουσακά" (πόσο μάλλον μυδοπίλαφα, ασιατική κουζίνα κλπ).

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Yum! I love Asian food. It is my favourite sort. There is a Thai restaurant in the area that I go to fairly often, and I usually get curry with tofu. I also love the Asian decorations. It is such a lovely aesthetic.~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Lovely cuisine buys you made there. I love to cook theme dinners.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)