Κυριακή 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

I handle conflict and change like December 21st fends off fall. My love knows no season.


I know it's x-mas holidays but let's say that my blog is a few months behind. 
Or maybe.. that Halloween is a lifestyle. (Both are actually true!)
Candies and snacks, cupcakes and some awesome decorations from across the Atlantic. 
Here is a glimpse of what happend not a long time ago.


First of all, a wonderful lady send me a huge care pagkage 
filled with Halloween decorations some days before Halloween.
(( I made a post in my tumblr page here. ))


Second, i found so many treats (as you can see) in my city (big surpise!).
And to be honest, it's been a while since i ate so much sugar.


So i grabbed everything Halloween related. 
Everything, kitsch or not everything is mine! (What a materialistic woman i am.)
Also i got these t-shirts for 3 euros and i found 
an other one a few days later with bats. How goth am i?!


And even though it is never enough about Halloween, 
i wish you all to spend some awesome winter holidays! 
Happy Winter Solstice and Yule!
I love x-mas season. Take care everyone

11 σχόλια:

  1. Να ξέρεις ότι τη δικαιολογία "κρυώνω, γι'άυτό καταναλώνω τόνους ζάχαρης" την έχω την έχω κλέψει από εσένα;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Χαχα καλά έκανες!! Και δεν μπορεί κανένας να σε πει τίποτα!!

      Διαγραφή
  2. Ahh, all these decorations are fantastic! It's never too late or early to celebrate Hallowe'en!
    I want those shirts, ha. I need to read Hollow City; I loved Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. The photographer who did my senior portraits was inspired by the cover for one of my pictures, and that was a lot of fun.~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. (Sorry, I believe I already told you that about my photographs, ha.)

      Διαγραφή
    2. Wow that had to be really cool!!! (I dont remember reading it, here or in tumblr, but still dont worry if you think you are repeating yourself, i am an old lady, my memory is not friend of mine :P Oh yes indeed. Very good books. I find the desing very unique and very close to my asthetic. I cannot wait for the new one!

      Διαγραφή
  3. I found this brand at Lidl last year. Sadly they sell out very quick because we don't have many Halloween stuff here. Everything looks great, but I know it's not healthy but for once in a year it might be okay :-). Have a lovely Christmas!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Not healthy at all, you are correct in that. But once a year i think it's ok, plus it's the first time i found halloween related treats in my country. Happy new year my dear <3

      Διαγραφή
  4. You look lovely (as usual!). All of those treats look delicious.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)