Τετάρτη 22 Απριλίου 2015

We are our secrets, and, if all goes well, we will take them with us to where no-one can touch them.




I feel blessed. Life is good. A life i worked hard to achieve
and i will work hard to maintain.
I have my moments, i have my problems, my ups and downs.
I am a human being... But i have learnt something.
I need to deal with everything.
For my own benefit. There is no need to hold anything back.
I need to be good to myself, for myself.
For a better whole. I don't care if it sounds selfish.
For every obstacle that may cross my path, i am prepared.
Life is not easy but damn who said i wont live it?!
I watch myself growing, not only by the candles on my birthday cake.
There is nothing more satisfying than knowing you are doing better.
There is nothing more beautiful than knowing
you are making a conscious progress. It gives you hope, it provides you with
better supplies for the next bad moment. 
And it slowly gets better...

Good luck with whatever you are doing <3



“The universe is full of magical things patiently 
waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”


Today, i have as usual, many things to share with you!


During winter i bought this Natural massage Oil from Apivita.
This organic massage oil blend is a combination of plant oils: 
almond, olive, and jojoba from organic cultivations. It provides amazing softness 
to the skin that lasts. Ideal for the winter months when your
skin needs some extra hydration.

Ideal for body skin care as it’s rich in vitamins A, B & E, minerals, 
and fatty acids Due to the moisturizing and softening properties, 
it leaves skin smooth and creates a feeling of well-being and rejuvenation (source)


A close family member had visited some Asian countries years ago,
and he came back with many gifts and decorations for my grandma's place.


Not everything survived through the years but the ones that did, 
will one day, move to my collection.


The above textile artwork is an old 
and gorgeous piece of work i always wanted.
So here it is, my grandma gave it to me some months ago 
and recently i found a good spot to place it. 
I am in love.


Two Satsuma vase - decorations.


I got this case for my contact lenses for over two years now, 
it's so cute!


"I survived because the fire inside 
burned brighter than the fire around me."


"Life will always be 
to a large extent what we ourselves make it."


The first book is the Rituals by Cees Nooteboom, 
a book i found months ago in a really good deal (only 3.50 euro)
and the second one (got it from a newspaper) 
is The Lost Island a Greek novela by M. Karagatzis. 
I have read the first one (soooo good!) and i can't wait to start the second.

4 σχόλια:

  1. Hello Magda! It's good to see you're doing well, are happy and as beautiful as always <3 I've been wondering where have you been hiding from us lately and how the things are going in your life. Take care, my dear, and overcome every obstacles that may be left <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. You have a wonderful attitude~ May you always be blessed with that! <3
    I love that painting and those decorations~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. indeed a lot of things shared with us today :-) that picture is really beautiful, cant immagine how much time the artist must have put into creating it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)