Πέμπτη 19 Ιουλίου 2012

You won't realize the distance you've walked until you take a look around and realize how far you've been.

Hello darlings! How is your summer? Me? Waiting to end!:P




It is humanly impossible with this heat to wear whatever i like so every time i have to go out i look like this. At least they are comfortable!


When you go away from civilization for so long ( i mean the internet world ) it looks sometimes relaxing, although i admit that i find my inner peace when i am in front of my computer. I spend the last few days away and got my batteries charged with fun, sleeping, reading, watching some great movies and series and so much drawing. I found so many things to add to my collection ( clothes, books, decorations etc. ) and soon i have to start re-decorating my place again.


I watched the last episodes of Cranford (2007-2009), the movie Spellbound (1945), finally watched the last season of House MD and the new episodes of the Pretty Little Liars. Also American Reunion (2012) The Adjustment Bureau (2011), True Blood and a lot of documentaries.
P.s this Wednesday 18/07 was Jane Austen's death before 195 years exactly, soon i will make a post about this amazing woman and her works :)

People in tumblr and tumblr in general fills my mind with so much inspiration! Ideas to write, pictures to draw and things to make from scratch are only some of the things tumblr provided me with, since my first time there! It also made me realize so many things, learn and enjoy life the way i like it!


And here are some of my previous sketches i have done over the years. 


Good news from uni, passing 8 of the 9 lessons, living me with 6 more to get my degree. 6 very difficult lessons to pass but i will give my best! 

8 σχόλια:

  1. You're pulling it well, you look very cool! :) I can feel your pain, we're going to visit Istanbul in August, I think I'm going to die there. :D It's relieving to hear that even people living in warmer countries have difficulties to dress accorirding the weather...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you for that. I usualy feel weird not wearing what i like cause of the hot weather! But the good part is that is for one two months tops this heat. Oh gosh is gone be very hot there, i was before 2 years in summer and it is so hot! Still i hope you do have an amazing time in there! A trip is always great :))

      Διαγραφή
  2. I hope you can keep cool! We've had lots of rain but this week it's going to be hot too... ugh. You are so talented, your sketches are awesome! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. So very sweet of you <3 Thank you ^^ I have no imagination so i just take ideas from internet. Nothing special!!:p Well, we all just waiting, as i see, for the autumn to come! Just patience dear! The heat is unbearable but we will survive an other summer ^^

      Διαγραφή
  3. Send some of that to Finland. It's the coldest summer for 24 years up here. Gosh, today it was somewhat around +16'C at warmest T__T. Though that's a perfect reason for wearing jackets, and jackets are nice...

    Wonderful drawings again! I like your pencil work <3.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh gosh really? So much envy of your beautiful and cold country uuuugh!! I will trade my summer days with you if you like! I was never a big fun of the heat!! I cannot remember who great is to wear jacket is awful in here trust me!!
      Aww, thank you <3 Really glad you like them :$$

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)