Τετάρτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2012


"Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."




Hello everyone. I said in the previous post, that something happened to me the previous week and filled my days on this earth, with extra knowledge, more appreciation, new people, realization and joy, even though you will find the last one a bit oxymoron.

Α free conference, organised by students from my uni and it's theme? Death
Professors from all the fields, from different universities, adept people and students. It was a magical moment for me, to see all those minds in one room!  I was very lucky that i found it, a great experience that i will always treasure with me. Maybe for some people, death is taboo, for me death makes me to want to live my life to the fullest. Is a big realization to feel that way, you are free!

excuse my awful writing, greek followers, my hand was "running"!


Μόνη, ἐντελῶς μόνη,
περπατῶ στὸ δρόμο
καὶ πέφτω πάνω σὲ μεγάλα γεγονότα:
Ὁ ἥλιος σὰν ἐπειγόντως νὰ ἐκλήθη ἀπὸ τὴ Δύση
ἀφήνοντας ἡμιτελὲς τὸ δειλινό...


Yes my books arrived and every post will have one! 
Here, Oscar Wilde, y first choice when i saw it on the list. 
Is a big book but i cannot wait to start it!

7 σχόλια:

  1. That sure sounds like an amazing event! I wish I had been there! Even though they prolly didn't speak with language that I would have understood xD.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Haha that is true!! But it was a great event!
      There were so many pictures from different subjects, that would be great for you!! Pictures are a worldwide language so it would be great if you were there!!

      Διαγραφή
    2. Haha, so true! And you could have translated me the rest! xD

      Διαγραφή
  2. “Yes, death. Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace. You can help me. You can open for me the portals of death's house, for love is always with you, and love is stronger than death is.” Oscar Wilde, The Canterville Ghost (είπα να τα συνδυάσω).

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Το σκέφτηκα να το γράψω και αυτό όπως λες και συ, σε συνδιασμο με το βιβλιο αλλα δεν ξερω γιατι το άφησα! 0.ο αμάν το χάσαμε το μυαλό μας!! Πόσο όμορφα τα έλεγε ο άνθρωπος!!! Και omg που λένε και οι ξένοι, δεν ειδα στο προφιλ σου για ελλάδα κάτι και λέω νταξ ας το παίξω μάγκας με τα top αγγλικα μου!!! Ειδα μόλις και το reply στο σχολιο που σου εκανα!!! :Ρ Καλλιο αργά....!!

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)