Σάββατο 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

If it's law or curiosity; I'll choose curiosity.


Hello everyone! I didn't had much time during the past week to post here cause of something that happened to me, out of pure luck and filled me with great joy. More of that, next week! Now i will post about a beautiful anime i discovered. Big fan of anime in general, i have seen some good and some bad one's. Recently i found a very old anime by the name Witch Hunter Robin.



The animation not that new (2002) but the voices, the atmosphere, the characters and the story amazed me. I really liked it and i add to my repeat music list some tracks from this anime. 


The bad thing? You will like it after the first episodes, it may seems boring at first` it is a very "slow" anime but when it gets to the action parts, it will reward you! The main character Robin has a wonderful look (hair and dress just loved them). Also, i would like some more episodes, 26 are not that much but is a good anime, definitely recommend it


We decorate the house some days ago and it feels so warm! My books arrived, the ones i ordered [x] and i decide to save some money for some new i need to order from online!  A hot cup of coffee or a hot chocolate is always a plus to this beautiful weather. 

6 σχόλια:

  1. Hellow darling ,
    Sometimes life suprises us when we much need it , i hope to know more about it next week ,
    Aww you really need to show of that books, looking foward to it, witch hunter Robin its amazing, i loved that atmosfere of darkness, and its impossible to not like Robin ♥
    I wish there was more episodes ,
    Regards ♡

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ηello there!! Yes, life does that and it feels like a reward for some bad moments! At least i felt happy and lucky cause of what happened!! This is in my future plans! I want to read them first and recommend but i cannot wait to share them with you!! <3 Robin! Very old anime and also a great discovery by me :P (i know people who had seen that anime yeears ago!!)

      Διαγραφή
  2. Looking forward to hearing about your surprise. I'm glad it was a good one! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Oh is nothing special, for me it was a pure moment of awesomeness cause i find someone out of luck and it turn out a great time for me!!! Thank you my dear i will post it soon!!!!!<3

      Διαγραφή
  3. You are as beautiful as always <33. Is your hair curly by nature? :D
    I'm a regular watcher of anime as well, and now I must go and find this one you wrote of and watch it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Τhank you my pretty friend <3 :$ My hair are half curly, half straight! It used to be all curly but after years of straighing them they got this form! :S Is annoying sometimes cause i wake up like Robert Smith xD Now i believe i am a true goth haha :P Anime <3 them so much!! I watch them online so its more easy to see more and more :D Any anime is welcome to tell me!! I will post in future some i watched and like ^^

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)