Δευτέρα 26 Αυγούστου 2013

What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.



Hello everyone. ❤ 
I am having some crazy days. Almost everyday i am doing something. 
And that is very good for Magda.

 I take pictures from everything - not only now because i run a blog but because i love to have an imprinted memory. Sitting with friends or alone and seeing them, always makes me feel good and nostalgic in a good way. They can bring laugh, and tears. They are memories you can always go back and visit. They mean a lot to me.


Putting aside all my rambling, in today's post; 
books, my long black and simple skirt, 
and some make up things i bought during summer.


I got those second handed books before,
2 years ( maybe more ) and i was so glad when i set my eyes on them.
From a collection back in 2005 Romantic Literature - Literature treasures.
Having gold lettering and covers decorated on the 18th century style,
definitely books to treasure in my collection.


Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy written early 
in the career of William Shakespeare


 First Love (novella) by Ivan Turgenev,
first published in 1860. It is one of his most popular pieces of short fiction
and Torrents of Spring, also known as Spring Torrents,
is a novel written by Ivan Turgenev during 1870
and 1871 when he was in his fifties.


I found this purple big purse, a good storage for my make up. 


1. Liquid Ink Eye-liner - Black - Very handy brush (€2,50)
2. All about Matt - Fixing loose Transparent Powder for oily skin, to fresh your make up or to put in the T area especially during summer. (€4,00)
3. Essence Cover Stick - Concealer - Medium cover (€2,00)
4. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder (€3.50)
5. Essence Stay All Day - Long lasting make up (€4,00) ( i don't know if it lasts for 16h , i can never leave a product this much on my skin , but it has a great cover. Just be careful what colour to choose. )


Essence Tribal Summer longlasting lipstick No 01 NA-Rock,
No 52 In the Nude and No 64 Flirty Pink. (2€)


Essence I ♥ Rock Gloss eye pencil - ultra black and glossy (2€)
and Essence Long Lasting eye pencil - No 01 black fever. (1,80€) 

Well, look at this beauty. Five gorgeous shades, my personal happy rainbow
From H&M maybe around €5 i am not sure, it is something we all girls need. Yes we do.


And i thought it was going to be a small post. *Yeah right* 
Hope i didn't make you feel sleepy, till the next time everyone take care and 

14 σχόλια:

  1. It´s nice to see you´re having such a nice summer (ans specially finding time to read for pleasure). I think that´s the worst thing about university, just don´t be able to read whatever you want.

    By the way, I love your makeupfavs list! It´s a great idea, I might do a post like that someday!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you my dear ^^ After so many years it was the first time i enjoyed vacations! ( Not to mention the books i finally read! ) I told my mom back when i started my uni " now i will read more for me ". It was so untrue because i didnt had time. Oh, i have made some posts in back with make up - if you want to check the tags - and i love seeing other girls make up collection so i suggest you to do a post :D

      Διαγραφή
  2. Αυτή η φούστα σε κολακεύει πολύ. 'Αντε να φτιάξει ο καιρός (δηλαδή να πέσουν βροχές και χιόνια), να ντυθούμε κι εμείς σαν άνθρωποι (δαντέλες, βελούδα, δερμάτινα). Διότι ωραία τα 'ξώπλατα, δε λέω, αλλά το πολύ το Κύριε ελέησον το βαριέται κι ο παπάς (κυρίως αυτός). Essence δεν έχω δοκιμάσει - μακιγιάζ για 'μένα είναι mascara και liposan - αλλά θα το ψάξω (έχω φαγωθεί να αλλάξω στυλ - on a budget).

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σ'ευχαριστώ!! <3 Μα πόσο δυσκολο πλέον να βρείς κάτι απλό και μαύρο?! Χαχα μαρεσεις! Ολοι λατρεία με το καλοκαίρι αλλά σαν τον χουχουλιαρικό χειμώνα και το πανεμορφο φθινόπωρο δεν έχει!! Λοιπον την συγκεκριμένη μαρκά την πέτυχα πριν 6 χρόνια και είχα παρει κονσίλερ αλλα δεν είχε την ποικιλία που έχει τώρα. Οτι θέλεις κάτω απο 5 ευρώ και τα περισσότερο εχουν πολύ καλη ποιότητα. Ειδικά αν δεν έχεις και κανενα θέμα με δέρμα - σπυράκια κλπ - νομιζω οτι θα σε βολέψουν πολλά απο τα προιοντα τους!!

      Διαγραφή
  3. oh my. Look at yourself! You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes upon! Seriously. And I LOVE the makeup <3

    Cute book, aswell <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Says one of the most kindest and gorgeous girl! You know there is one special place for you in my heart <3 Hope you are well!! Girly stuff, thinks i love to play with! So happy i can share with you people ^^ Thank you sooo much for the comment!

      Διαγραφή
  4. Stenahwriemai giati dn pira ola ta vivlia ekeinis tis syllogis, ehw mono to Romeo and Juliet kai to Sense and Sensibility :( Itan pragmatika poli omorfa!
    Kai wow! Ti times einai autes stin essence? Mou eipane oi files mou oti einai kai poli kalis piotitas alla dystixws Roumania dn exoun vgei akoma :(

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Μe too! Είχαν βγάλει αρκετά βιβλία είναι η αλήθεια! Μακάρι να τα πετύχεις κάπου!^^ Ναι, γιαυτο ηθελα να κάνω αυτό το ποστ. Αν δεν βαρίεσαι να δεις βιντεάκια στο youtube απο εντυπώσεις. Οχι πάντα θετικές βεβαια. Υπάρχουν πολλά προιόντα της, απιστευτα καλά - και σε χαμηλές τιμές - τα οποία αξίζουν. Παλία, δεν είχε τετοια ποικιλία. Τώρα απλά αν σαρέσει κάτι θα κολλήσεις. Το κακο, οπως λές, οτι δεν υπάρχουν παντού. Ισως απο καποιο σαιτ!

      Διαγραφή
  5. Beautiful pictures, it's nice to see photos showing books in different alphabets :) I love this covers, really nice.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hello there ^^ How sweet of you, thank you!! It's really fascinating, i love that too!! In my tags you can find the books button for more of them if you like!! Take care ^^

      Διαγραφή
  6. What a wonderful long dress~
    And yay for autumn! Now I can wear my jackets <3. Oh, and that book looks so beautiful =W=.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's a skirt how amazing it would be to find a dress like that *_* But at least people still sale simple black clothes!! Jackets yeaaah i also love them!!

      Διαγραφή
  7. That outfit and hairstyle is one of my favorites I've seen you in I think. Although I'm a girl who loves collecting makeup, these days I'm trying to get rid of some. It's become overwhelming to get ready in the morning. Now I get excited when I've used something up! Eventually I'd just like to have a few palettes to play with.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Aww thank you!! ^^ Pretty casual, i used to dress myself more.. more! But summer takes away my courage! Hmmm yes, that is a huge problem having many cosmetics takes more time to prepare yourself in the morning or in times you are in a hurry. But we are girls, there is a girl who doesn't like playing with make up? ^^

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)